Natural good health is quite rare these days. The polluted environment and inorganic eating habits have invited many deficiencies to make a permanent home in our bodies. It may eventually lead to a shorter life span. To avoid this and get healthy stamina, the intake of vitamins is necessary. But the question is, how do you take vitamins? Orally? Medications? Or mix in foods? Or will liposomal therapy work? To get all answers with the benefits, let us move on to this article.
What are vitamins?
Vitamins are micro-organic compounds present in several food sources. An average male needs 90 mg compared to females, who need 75 mg of the vitamin daily.
Sources of vitamin C:
Like air and water, vitamins are essential to keep the body functioning regularly. Vitamin is produced organically in animals and plants; hence, eating right daily is necessary, so plan your diet correctly and include green. Here is a list of some familiar food sources to get your vitamin and include them in your diet.
- Milk, yoghurt and cheese have vitamins.
- Chicken, ham and eggs
- Spinach, broccoli and mushrooms.
- Fish, poultry and potatoes are full of vitamins.
- Soybeans and asparagus.
- Citrus fruits like oranges and strawberries have vitamins.
- Nuts and kale.
Types of vitamins and their functions
There are two types of vitamins present in nature. Water-soluble vitamins and the other is fat-soluble vitamins. On an empty stomach, the water-soluble is usually taken early morning before breakfast or two hours after dinner. The later ones are double in fat only and are beneficial to keep the fat layer healthy. If you are not eating healthy, then it can be administered through liposomal capsules.
Vitamins function high to keep the body healthy. The body cannot function properly if these vital vitamins are not present in your diet.
Why are vitamins beneficial?
The list of vitamins is long, but you cannot ignore the benefits. The vitamins found in nature are:
- Vitamin A maintains teeth, bones, soft tissue and skin.
- Vitamin B6 and B12 both work to form red blood cells and enhance brain function. They balance the chemical proportions, establish good metabolism and work for a balanced nerve system.
- Vitamin C absorbs iron and heals wounds.
- Vitamin D, the sunshine vitamin, is essential to absorb calcium for teeth and bones.
- Vitamin E helps the formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin K keeps the blood flow usually. Without it, the blood would clot, and there can be complications in childbirth. Also, different diseases would find their way there.
- Folate is known as folic acid, which is a type of vitamin. It helps in the formation of red blood cells. It is essential for pregnant women, without which there may be childbirth defects. Folic aid is available as pills and fortified food or liposomal capsules, which helps in easy absorption.
- Niacin helps to keep cholesterol in control. Additionally, it helps in maintaining healthy skin and nerve growth.
- Biotin works for metabolism and produces good hormones.
- Riboflavin, which is known as vitamin B, is necessary for body growth.
- Thiamine helps to transfer carbohydrates into energy for body functions. Carbohydrates are essential for breastfeeding females, so don’t stop the intake of thiamine.
- Carnitine also changes fatty acids into energy.
- Choline keeps the nervous system regular. It also keeps your liver healthy.
Can you take vitamins daily?
Medical research states that taking different vitamins daily in the form of capsules and powder will benefit the body to a certain extent only. Although taking natural vitamins will significantly help, it has to be a proper proportion with regular meals. Many people are fond of multivitamins, which can keep you healthy but prevent any chronic disease and death.
Many vitamins usually store in fats, so you do not need them daily. The excess can lead to other diseases, which can lead to complications. Although if your diet is poor and you have long working hours with fewer food intervals, then take multivitamins advised by the doctor.
Elements found in nature are deemed essential. There is a reason they are available and produced naturally. You need to have healthy meals at all times and plan your diet accordingly. All vitamins are essential for a healthy body, so don’t miss anything. If your diet is not healthy, then do opt for liposomal caps. It will directly help in the absorption of all vitamins.
Keep track of what you eat. Your body sends signals if any deficiency is about to occur. Many vitamins help in building collagen. Furthermore, remember that extra dosage can lead to other unknown diseases which may be incurable. To create a chart and jot down your daily meal plan.