A client needs to be aware of everything if the person wishes to get a tattooed eyeliner removed. A period of 4 weeks is the common healing time for permanent eyeliner removal after the treatment is over. It is just the same as removing any other tattoo. It is done using laser technology, which destroys the pigment without affecting the nearby skin. These broken pigments are absorbed by the dermis and are taken out of the body. This is not an easy process that will be finished in one go. Sometimes, in complex cases, it takes several months to finish.
Time or Care?
Time is not everything here. Care is a very vital factor for the complete recovery of the skin. The amount of required time always varies depending upon the kind of makeup removal. The process is more critical and complicated if the tattoo is colored. Within the following 8 to 72 hours after the pigment destruction procedure, most patients may experience skin issues like swelling, blisters, scabs, and crust. They do not tend to be serious. Both time and care are equally needed for a smooth and complete recovery.
Basics to be aware of
- No tan: Tanned skin makes it difficult for the laser process and breaks the right pigments correctly. So, the patient must not tone before appearing for the treatment. Keep the skin cover to avoid any sunlight.
- Tylenol can be consumed 2 hours before the treatment for the sake of decreasing any possible discomfort. Any other pain medication is to be strictly avoided.
- No toxication: Things like drugs and alcohol makes the blood thinner. If a person is under the influence of any of them, they will experience bruises and excessive bleeding.
- Just as stated before, even after breaking down the pigments, one must not take any form of drugs, alcohol, or medications other than the ones prescribed by the medical personnel; otherwise, it will lead to medical complications.
- It is strongly advised to use a sunblock with an SPF of at least 30 while going outside. One must not wear any sort of cosmetics or makeup for 48 hours.
Listen to the experts
A client should always pay heed to what the experts are advising and instructing. The healing time for permanent eyeliner removal is a very critical period. One should keep a watch of any slightest change or irritation felt on the area. Keep clear and frequent communication with the expert.